DZ : WITHOUT BATTERY , CHARGER & CARRYING CASE
DWYE: 2 x 1.5AH BATTERY, 1 x CHARGER
DWAE: 2 x 2.0AH BATTERY, 1 x CHARGER
DSME: 2 x 4.0AH BATTERY, 1 x CHARGER
Best possible ergonomic handle for screwdriving applications
Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
Convenient 6.35 mm (1/4'') hex chuck for quick bit changes
Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
Machine Screw: M4 - M8 (5/32'' - 5/16'')
Standard Bolt: M5 - M12 (3/16'' - 1/2'')
High Tensile Bolt: M5 - M10 (3/16'' - 3/8'')
Coarse Thread (in length): 22 - 90 mm (7/8'' - 3-1/2'')
Hex Shank 6.35 mm (1/4'')
Impacts Per Minute (IPM) 0 - 3,500
Max Fastening Torque 110 N·m (970 in.lbs.)
No Load Speed (RPM) 0 - 2,600
Dimensions (L x W x H) 153 x 66 x 204 mm (6'' x 2-5/8'' x 8-1/8'')
Net Weight 1.0 - 1.2 kg (2.3 - 2.6 lbs.)
Work Amount (approx.) 250 pcs with BL1021B | Coarse Thread Wood Screw 45 mm (Melapi)
Philips Bit, Belt Clip
* Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area.
Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
Every Makita Product is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. Subject to thefollowing terms and conditions,
the Product (Tool, Battery, Charger) is warranty against defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of
twelve (12) months from the date of purchase (applicable for purchases made from 1st October 2017 onwards) as evidenced from the sale or tax
invoice (with tool serial number) and Makita Authorised Service Centre or Makita Service Centre undertakes, at our option, to repair or replace, free of charge.
Conditions of warranty
This warranty will NOT cover or shall be null & void in any of the following events even during the warranty period:-
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration and repairing in
any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse and misuse in evident caused by overloading the
tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, seal on the battery and charger has been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that display the date of purchase could not be present.