MAKITA HP0300 10 mm (3/8'') HAMMER DRIVER DRILL
Reliable 10 mm double sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation and removal
Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque
2-mode operation for ''Rotation Only'' or ''Hammering with Rotation'' for multiple applications
Variable speed control by trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
Reversing switch is conveniently located
Concrete: 8 mm (5/16'')
Steel: 10 mm (3/8'')
Wood : 28 mm (1-1/8'')
Continuous Rating Input : 320 W
Blows Per Minute (BPM)
High: 0 - 22,500 | Low: 0 - 6,750
Chuck Capacity : 1.0 - 10 mm (1/32 - 3/8'')
Max Fastening Torque
Hard: 56.0 (500 in.lbs.) | Soft: 21.0 N·m (190 in.lbs.)
Max Lock Torque : 42 N·m (370 in.lbs.)
No Load Speed (RPM)
High: 0 - 1,500 | Low: 0 - 450
Dimensions (L x W x H) : 235 x 67 x 206 mm (9-1/4'' x 2-5/8'' x 8-1/8'')
Net Weight : 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs.)
Power Supply Cord : 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
* Items of standard equipment and specifications may vary by country or area.
Net weight and dimensions may differ depending on the type of battery(ies) used.
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Continuous Usage Time/ Work Amount: Actual performance may vary based on application.
Every Makita Product is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. Subject to thefollowing terms and conditions,
the Product (Tool, Battery, Charger) is warranty against defective materials and manufacturing defects for a period of
twelve (12) months from the date of purchase (applicable for purchases made from 1st October 2017 onwards) as evidenced from the sale or tax
invoice (with tool serial number) and Makita Authorised Service Centre or Makita Service Centre undertakes, at our option, to repair or replace, free of charge.
Conditions of warranty
This warranty will NOT cover or shall be null & void in any of the following events even during the warranty period:-
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration and repairing in
any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse and misuse in evident caused by overloading the
tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, seal on the battery and charger has been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that display the date of purchase could not be present.