- Powerful 2.2 amp motor delivers 28, 000 RPM to handle unique applications
- Compact design with small 2-1/2' diameter barrel; weighs only 2.1 lbs. For added comfort
- Contoured Neck grip provides a secondary hand position for increased maneuverability
- Round-shaped collet nut is designed to help prevent damage/scratches to workpiece
- Powder coated field protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life
Caution - When purchasing electronic products
- Electronics may require the use of a transformer.
- In particular, products with high electricity consumption, such as electric motors and heating appliances, should use transformers that support sufficient capacity.
- USA(120V, 60Hz), Malaysia (240V, 50Hz), Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam (220V, 50Hz), Singapore (230V, 50Hz)
Makita’s ¼-inch compact die Grinder (model GD0603) combines power and speed in a compact size, and features motor-protection features for longer tool life. It has a powerful 2.2 amp motor with 25, 000 RPM in a slim body design, and a conveniently located rocker switch with lock-on for operator convenience. Durability features include a powder-coated field that protects the motor from dust and debris for longer tool life. Convenience features include directional air-flow vents to channel air output away from the operator, a comfortable contoured neck grip, and a metal hanging hook. This combination of power, durability and ease-of-use features makes the GD0603 ideal for a range of grinding tasks including pipe fittings and small-scale grinding.
- Item Dimensions(LxWxH) : 12.19x37.85x12.7cm kg
- Package Dimensions(LxWxH) : 38.1x12.7x12.29cm 1.574 kg
- Warranty Period£º1 Year
- Warranty Type£ºLocal Manufacturer Warranty
- Model£ºGD0603 6MM (1/4') 240W DIE GRINDER
- What’s in the box£º1 X Makita GD0603 1/4' Compact Die Grinder